Duplicator - Changelog History
The hot fix line is tagged "Development Version"
under Other Versions on the
Developer section at WordPress.org. The release version will follow the partner where even numbers are in the release line and odd numbers
are part of testing development line.
- New: Requirements check changed "Permission" to "Required Paths" to skip force check on root path
- New: Improved checks for sql_mode and issues with NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
- Fix: UI issue with WPML plugin
- Fix: UI fix on logging page
- Fix: Improved scanner validation message to continue on warnings
- Fix: Removed Perks and associated product links
- Fix: Prevent scanner from returning blank screen on bad scans
- Fix: Display fix for top buttons on minimized screens
- Fix: Improved primary key check for installer during step 2
- Fix: Installer test connection 'This Server:' improved feedback status
- Fix: Added backing of up of .user.ini.bak for Wordfence support
- Fix: Installer requirements cleanup and removed @ suppression when loading database file
- New: Improved support for wp-config.php outside of root directory with define override
- Fix: Installer improved search and replace items for update engine
- Fix: Color adjustment for MySQL version comparison on test connection
- New: Font Awesome 4.6 update
- New: Perks and deals page
- Fix: Installer issue on MAC with step1 confirm checkbox not checkable
- New: Installer database compatibility checks for versions
- Fix: Installer now searches on url encoded strings and will search and update values
- Fix: Language Strings for cleanup screen
- Fix: Validated notice message are gone in installer
- New: Improved Scanner to support table name case, size and row detection
- Fix: Removed legacy localization with https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/duplicator
- Fix: Allow archiving of unicode files
- Fix: Warning for invalid directory handle in function get_zip_files
- Fix: Config file wp-config.php fix for DOMAIN_CURRENT_SITE parse update
- Fix: Installer -- check if wp-config.php exists
- Fix: Installer -- update step2 process only cells with direct matches (20% performance increase)
- New: Installer -- Message detection for non-ascii db connection string inputs
- New: Installer -- Parsley lib updated to 2.3.5
- Fix: For notice message
in package view.
- Fix: Cleaner visual layout for package create new screen
- Fix: Installer checks for writable wp-config.php before updating
- Fix: Installer handles variable named constants for WP_HOME and WP_SITEURL
- Fix: Security patch for CSRF by RatioSec.
- New: Details for version info on PHP, WP and Database.
- New: Separate Details page to provide more package details.
- New: Update to font-awesome 4.5.
- Fix: Delete reserved files cleanup message is more clear.
- Fix: Language files were broken with last release
- Pulling Beta Status: After 4 years in beta moving to a 1.x status. Moving from 0.5.34 to 1.1 since beta lasted so long
Why the large jump in versions? Many authors just start out at 1.0 when releasing a plugin. In order to not give
brand new users an impression that the plugin just came out we have adjusted it to a 1.1 release.
- New: JSON link in scanner for quick viewing
- New: Compatibility mode for mysqldump options
- Update: Error log cleanup code
- Update: F5 Refresh on scanner page caused lose of form data
- Update: language file slug from 'wpduplicator' to 'duplicator' per wp-team
- Update: Improve build status message
- Update: Product logo and new svg logo integration
- Update: Visual fixes for WorpPress 4.4
- Fix: Scan Warning: array_count_values(): Can only count STRING and INTEGER
- Fix: Windows XP issues with glob(*.zip) on installer added secondary check
- Update: New Encoding lib added for better "Name Checks" on scanner
- Update: Removed legacy code for reported security check for code that was never called.
- Update: PHP version check from 5.2.17 to 5.2.9.
- Update: Improved checks for shell_exec support
- Update: Refactor work on reserved file checks
- Fix: DB-encoding lost when reconnecting after error
- Fix: installer listed wrong version was showing 0.5.26 (updated define.php)
- Update: Improved required file checking on database.sql file
- Update: Global warning for any reserved file
- Update: Improve readability of Duplicator error log results
- Update: Security patch for authenticated administrators that can inject html/js code (XSS)
LEGACY VERSIONS:Changelog History
0.4.6 - 0.4.0
0.4.6 - 0.4.0
0.3.2 - 0.3.0
0.2.9 - 0.2.0 (first version)