Tired of repeating repetitive tasks over and over again? True workflow automation asks the question “Have I done this before?” If the answer is “yes,” then learn to start thinking DRY!
This simple acronym is important when building a business of any size. It stands for “Don’t Repeat Yourself.” With this concept, I would like to share with you a tool that I have been using to help with online automation.
In this video we will cover various scenarios for using iMacros in online automation.
Social Bookmarking Macro
Below is the code for automating your social bookmarking. To run this script, follow these steps.
- Save the Social-Auto iMacros Script to the path below and rename to iim:
- Save the Social-Auto iMacros Datasource File to the location below:
- Open the csv file and edit the values
- Be sure you have accounts created with each site
- Run the iMacros Script when complete
Now just continue to record and edit and you’ll have an entire automation system written within a few hours.
What do you think?